I in no way feel like I am amazing with this stuff-but it just feels so good to mess around. It's my own little stress reliever and sometimes these little do-daddles act like my journal. I'll find something that inspires me or really speaks to how I'm feeling and then I'll add some 100% me-factor. YAY PRESENTS TO SELF!
Sunday, February 7, 2016
more
I was cleaning out my google drive the other day and happened upon this quote that I designed about a year ago. It took me a second to realize that I had made it and remember why I did at the time. Now it feels like such an unexpected present to myself! This little thing came along just when I was feeling in a little bit of self pity fest. It made me think of how life is just full of more. MORE of everything! The good, the bad, the ugly crying faces. But mostly the good!
I in no way feel like I am amazing with this stuff-but it just feels so good to mess around. It's my own little stress reliever and sometimes these little do-daddles act like my journal. I'll find something that inspires me or really speaks to how I'm feeling and then I'll add some 100% me-factor. YAY PRESENTS TO SELF!
I in no way feel like I am amazing with this stuff-but it just feels so good to mess around. It's my own little stress reliever and sometimes these little do-daddles act like my journal. I'll find something that inspires me or really speaks to how I'm feeling and then I'll add some 100% me-factor. YAY PRESENTS TO SELF!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment